Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Treats


FUDGE BABIES from Crossfit KOP



Okay, you've gone Paleo, Primal or Zone...but you still have a little sweet tooth lingering in the back. Right? Or...do you need to attend a function with sugary treats and your "friends" expect you to bring something to accompany the foundation of all social functions...(the evil) SUGAR...what will you bring to help them...and you? Jen S. inspired these little fudge babies and brought them to my attention. We all know my time is limited, so I don't do well with recipes that require more than 5 ingredients. Well get ready, these bad boys require 4...yep, I said it, 4. Dates, Walnuts, Cocoa Powder and Vanilla Extract. Curious???? Have a few minutes and food processor? Here it goes...


Ingredients:
1 1/3 cup Dates
1 cup Walnuts
4 Tbs Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Vanilla

Dump into a food processor, hit the big button that say ON. Process the food...roll with fingers into little "balls" also known as Fudge Babies...chill and serve. I'm a believer are YOU?

I roll mine in organic sugar free coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment