Recipe from Paleo Comfort Foods
1 head of cauliflower
1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Cut your cauliflower had into small chunks.
2. Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium heat and cover, allowing to cook for 20 minutes or so until the cauliflower is very tender and easily mashed with a fork.
4. Drain liquid but save and use if you need to add more moisture.
5. Mash with a fork, add more liquid if you need to, for smooth whipped potato consistency, you can blend in a food processor. Salt and pepper to taste.