- 250grams ground beef
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 lb zucchini (courgette), sliced
- 1/2 TBSP olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- Seasonings of choice (i used garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes)
1. Heat skillet to medium-high heat with olive oil
2. Add zucchini and onions. Mix in garlic and seasonings. Cook until they become translucent and start to caramelize.
3. Remove from skillet and place on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil place in oven on grill setting. Cook for approx 10 minutes, or until at desired crispness.
4. Add ground beef to the skillet and cook until there is no pink left.
5. Add onions and zucchini back to skillet with ground beef and mix everything together.
Recipe from 'Tasty Paleo'
(I use 500 grams of mince since we love meat!)