- rosemary stems or wooden skewers, soaked in cold water
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in 1.5cm cubes
- olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 medium red capsicum, halved, de-seeded, cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 medium green capsicum, halved, de-seeded, cut in 2cm cubes
Step 1 Thread chicken and capsicum on stems or skewers.
Step 2 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to medium. Spray chicken with oil and brush with pesto. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through and brown. Transfer skewers to a plate. Cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes.